Effective: Jun 21, 2017
Here at Retrica, we want to ensure users are getting an awesome and safe experience through our app. In order to keep Retrica a safe and respectful community for everyone, there are few BUT important rules to follow. No one likes rules, but these are so #basic you will not have any problem following them!
About you (profile)
- Just be you! Do not pretend to be someone else. Posers not allowed.
- Post your true selfies as profile pictures, do not use other people’s selfie without consent.
- Nudes and sexually explicit content are forbidden – even as a joke.
- If you are a parent worried about your child’s safety, please read our community guidelines and regularly check your kid’s activities on Retrica. We do not take any responsibility.
- Retrica promotes positivity: #discoveryourself. Respect other Retricans’ body, race, sexual orientation, and mindset.
- Discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and age goes against our policy. Do NOT make other people feel bad. #nohatespeech
- Do not share any private pictures of someone else without their consent.
If any of these guidelines are violated, we will take action upon it: According to the severity, we will remove the content, delete the account, and/or initiate law enforcement.
If you are a victim, we are here to help, so please speak up. Report the user who harmed you or that does not respect our community guidelines. We will take care of it. 💪