시행일자: 2017년 6월 21일
커뮤니티 가이드(Community Guideline)는 영어로만 제공됩니다.
Here at Retrica, we want to ensure users are getting an awesome and safe experience through our app. In order to keep Retrica a safe and respectful community for everyone, there are few BUT important rules to follow. No one likes rules, but these are so #basic you will not have any problem following them!
About you (profile)
- Just be you! Do not pretend to be someone else. Posers not allowed.
- Post your true selfies as profile pictures, do not use other people’s selfie without consent.
- Nudes and sexually explicit content are forbidden – even as a joke.
- If you are a parent worried about your child’s safety, please read our community guidelines and regularly check your kid’s activities on Retrica. We do not take any responsibility.
- Retrica promotes positivity: #discoveryourself. Respect other Retricans’ body, race, sexual orientation, and mindset.
- Discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and age goes against our policy. Do NOT make other people feel bad. #nohatespeech
- Do not share any private pictures of someone else without their consent.
If any of these guidelines are violated, we will take action upon it: According to the severity, we will remove the content, delete the account, and/or initiate law enforcement.
If you are a victim, we are here to help, so please speak up. Report the user who harmed you or that does not respect our community guidelines. We will take care of it. 💪